Guys Get Their Ears Pierced For The First Time



- I woke up 15 minutes ago. I'm hung over. Let's get my ears pierced. - I kinda feel like there's two
kinds of people in the world people who look good with earrings and me.

- I think rappers wear
earrings to bling, to flash, to be like, "Yo, look, look at my status, look at how much money I got." - I think it can look
really good on some people, and then other people just
look like douche bags, so I don't know how it's
gonna turn out for me. - I don't know. My sister's ears are pierced. My mom's ears are pierced.

Why not? - I'm super nervous about getting I hate needles, like
anything with a needle, I just wanna faint. - I got a tattoo, but I'm more nervous about this ear getting pierced. - You guys better start soon or I'm gonna run outta this room. - I am the piercer and owner
of Body Electric Tattoo.

- How big are the holes normally? - Feels like I'm in the
waiting room to Hell. - [Brian] All right, give
me a big, deep breath all the way in, all the way out. That's it. Nothing to it.

How was it? - Yeah, that was nothing. I knew it. - This ain't gone be nuthin. You see this? I'm ?? All the time
- Give me a big, deep breath all the way in, all the way out.

Done.
- That happened. That just happened. That just happened. - [Brian] How you feel, dude? - I feel great.

- [Brian] Ready if you are. - I guess I'm ready as I'm gonna be, but I'm not, but I am, but I ha ha - [Brian] Give me a big, deep breath all the way in, all the way out. Done. - Aah, like Kelly Clarkson, that...

Stung a little bit - [Brian] Give me a big, deep breath all the way in, all the way out. Done. Good job. - Wait, we did it? - Oh (beep).

Yeah, I like these a lot actually. - Looks good. - [Brian] You like it? - Yeah, good placement. - [Brian] Cool - All I need is like a rain
machine and a wind machine and a shirt metal things, and
I'll be like an R&B singer.

- I feel like a whole different person. Feel like I'm more bad ass now. - It was fine. It was 2 seconds.

It was just a little bit of pressure. - Maybe I'll hate 'em in a
week, and I can throw them off and be like, (beep) this,
but at least I tried it. Yolo. - I got the metal one hoping that it's a chick magnet literally..

Guys Get Their Ears Pierced For The First Time

No comments:

Post a Comment