We Got Custom Ear Piercings



- You'll feel some pressure here. Cool. (Upbeat music) - So we are about to head to Brooklyn and go get Curated Piercings. They call them Constellation Piercings.

This means that they're
going to like look at our ear and like figure out specific piercings for like what fits our ear. It makes me a little bit more nervous just not knowing what
he's going to pierce. Kind of like walking into a tattoo store and being like go crazy. (Upbeat music) - What is your official title? - I'm a body piercer.

I've been piercing for a little over 10 years now. I'm mostly known for like curating ears and
people's bodies you know. But mostly known for like
a more delicate approach to piercing. We kind of map out people's ears.

Go with people's anatomy as far as like aesthetically and even like lifestyle-wise. - The whole phrase that was coined, constellation piercings or curated ear. - Yeah I think it got called that because people were like offering diamonds so they look kind of like stars. We call it more of a curated ear just because when we look at people's like anatomy, you want something that fits nicely, that looks natural you know.

- It's a more personal experience is what I'm getting. - It's more of an art form you know. With the way we do it. And the jewelry is changing too.

Before you were stuck with the bulky, heavy studs or hoops. - I'm ready, I'm super excited about this. - Yeah me too. - Let's do it.

(Lighthearted music) - I had this, this was in my ear for 10 years. RIP. - What side do you sleep on? - Honestly both. - Okay cool.

What's like your major side? - I part my hair on this side. - Okay I think going
with what you got here is a better move. So I'll mark you in a few spots, okay? So we can do like a classic second. I'm mostly going for this guy which is skipping the second and going to high low the third.

I'm gonna say conch wood will definitely center everything off. Especially 'cause you where earbuds and stuff like that. So what I'm gonna do, I'm just gonna line everything up, okay. Just focus on me alright.

You'll be fine. Take an extra breath in. Breathe out, that's it. How was it? - It's okay.

- You like that one? - It's so big, I love it. Oh it's so cool. - It's cute. It rests nicely.

- Oh I love it. - Are you ready? - Yeah I don't know why
I'm more nervous for lobe. - That's it, just lining everything up. - Okay.

- It's easy I promise. - I just think of The Parent Trap when I think of this. - Take a nice breath. I'm just gonna put the stud in, okay? You're gonna feel some pressure here.

- You can't go into a piercing thinking it wouldn't hurt though. - That's true. - Okay. Oh I love that.

Wow it looks really like just like adorned. (Upbeat music) - So that's what we call an orbital. I did that because you
kind of got this guy. You know so it's a little
bit heavier looking.

- It looks really fucking cool. - So kind of like her we can do the conch. We can also do what we call a flow rook. Which is kind of like a floating rook.

You wear earbuds? - Uh yeah. - You can do what we call a flat piercing. - I kinda like the faux. - I like the faux too.

Alright. - I have the jitters. - Just lining everything up. That is it.

Take an extra breath in. That's it. You did, amazing. That's the worst of it.

- That really fucking hurt. It's so cute. - Right? It's just floating there. - Oh snap.

That's like a really cool spot. - Take a nice breath in. There you go, good job. - But it looks like a square.

I just don't even know. It's like really cool. - Cool? - Oh my gosh. It's so much nicer.

You like took like five pounds off this ear. - Oh that's really cool. - Awesome. - You're done.

- We're done. So we just got pierced. Personally I am feeling
heat in my ear right now. But I feel good.

It looks so good. I just like love the experience like really all in all. He just made my ears just like look a lot more simple and put together. - I feel like before, it looks like I had a
collection of piercings kind of and now it looks like I have, like everything's seamless.

I feel like I looked at my piercings and I was like I have two ones up there. Now I like love my ear. - He just like made some of the jewelry. Like you know what I mean? He just kind of cut
like some of the jewelry and just like made it
into something for me.

Probably the best experience I ever had in terms of piercing. - I just know so many people who've been like I shouldn't have gotten
my cartilage pierced or I shouldn't have gotten
it pierced right there, it just didn't work. Like he'll probably help prevent that. - Yeah.

- And he really does I think choose a place that
will not only look good, but it will heal well and it won't get engulfed or whatever it's called, melt. - That's the problem with cheaper jewelry is it'll essentially melt and get stuck to your ear. - Melt? - Yeah. - He had to like snap them off of me.

I recommend him to anybody and I had the best experience. (Lighthearted music).

We Got Custom Ear Piercings

No comments:

Post a Comment